To be eligible for the 2019-2020 Break The Cycle Scholarship, applicants must:
• Live in Providence on the date of application.
• Be a high school senior at Hope High School or Central High School who will enroll for the first time in an accredited two-year or four- year college or university.
• Must be a first-generation college student and demonstrate financial need – i.e. you may send us your FAFSA SAR score.
• Undocumented students and students granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
• Must agree to mentor and guide future Break The Cycle Scholars when possible.
IMPORTANT: Break The Cycle Scholarship Fund will offer a non-renewable $500 award which will be provided to one (1) graduating senior at Central High School and one (1) graduating senior at Hope High School.
DEADLINE: Applicants must submit application by Friday, April 24th 2020.